Scandinavia’s most beautiful horse deserves a beautiful book. The Finnhorse - Our National Treasure is a work long anticipated by Finnhorse enthusiasts. It presents the Finnhorse as the world’s most versatile coldblood with characteristics beyond compare. Expressive text and stunning photos paint a picture of our national treasure as a multi-skilled riding, breeding, draught and race horse, and man’s most reliable friend in every season.
• Basic breed information such as breeding lines, colours and anatomy
• Development history in brief, and status as a native breed
• Uses as a riding horse, e.g., show jumping, dressage, Monté, eventing and therapeutic riding
• Uses as a draught horse, e.g., harness racing, carriage driving and logging
• Recreational uses, e.g., skijoring, equestrian vaulting, horse agility and shows
• Use for work, e.g., police horses
The Finnhorse – Our National Treasure is an unforgettable gift for friends of the Finnhorse.
Marianne Ketelimäki is a photographer and a passionate horse enthusiast.
Sanna Karppinen is a non-fiction author whose heart was stolen by horses already as a little girl.